- Networking with world renowned colon and rectal colleagues from over 80 countries with a society founded since 1977.
- Free access to the Indian Journal of Colon and Rectal Surgery, future publications, video lectures.
- Reduced registration fees for ACRSI national congress.
- Obtain a membership certificate.
- Opportunity to participate in the Instructional Course & obtain Fellowship Examination Certificate in Coloproctology.
- Opportunity to participate in the International Travelling Fellowship and National Travelling Fellowship programs.
- Have an opportunity to be on the ACRSI executive board and Zonal Vice President.
- Receive yearly newsletter with updates about the society and colon and rectal surgery activities.
- Have an opportunity to host ACRSI’s Biennial Congress in his/her city by completing an application form.
- Organize an educational event in association with ACRSI.
- Have your contact details on ACRSI’s website including private practice details/website.
- Obtain MEMBER-ONLY ACCESS TO A NEW ENHANCED ACRSI WEBSITE WITH FREE EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION e.g. lecture slides, practice guidelines, live streaming videos.
- Access to the ISUCRS Membership listing.
Eligibility For Membership And Enrollment
- The person must be a life member of The Association of Surgeons of India.
- Name will be enrolled as a member on submission of the online application form duly filled (along with the certificates) and the membership fee fixed by the association is paid. (Online application link is given below.)
- The Hon. Secretary of ACRSI will scrutinize the application and place eligible applications before the Executive committee. EC has the right to accept or reject the application.
- Each member will be issued a membership Certificate.
- There will be a fee for life membership, which will be fixed by the general body from time to time.
- The member must keep the dignity and decorum of the association in all respects.
- The member should not have been punished under criminal proceedings by any court.
- The member must actively participate in the scientific, academic, and other activities of the association.
CHOOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Members of Association of Surgeons of India who are practicing colorectal Surgery. Those who have completed acceptable training in colorectal surgery. Those who pursue research in colo-rectal surgery and related subjects.
Those training in colorectal surgery or interested in colorectal surgery e.g. Radiologists, Pathologists, Biochemists, Anesthetists, Intesivist, etc.