This privacy statement is effective as of April 1, 2021. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
“Personal Data” means information that can be used to identify a person visiting ACRSI Website. Such information might include name, social security number, email address, mailing address, telephone number, company, title, username and password. Personal Data does not include data that is privileged, confidential, anonymous, or publicly available.
“Sensitive Personal Data” includes information relating to Personal Data specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade union membership or sexual orientation, religious or philosophical beliefs.
ACRSI will not sell or rent to any third party any Personal Data that ACRSI collects.
ACRSI reserves the right to use the Personal Data collected for any legitimate business purpose, which includes, but not limited to:
- Providing the services requested;
- Improving the services ACRSI offers;
- Offering opportunities to become a ACRSI Personnel;
- Communicating information about products or services;
- Answering requests;
- Tracking compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of ACRSI’s website;
- Analyzing the characteristics of visitors to our website, including applicants and clients/potential clients; and
Personal Data shall be used only for the legitimate business purpose(s) for which ACRSI originally collected the data. In the case of client contact relationships and contact information collected during marketing events/activities, ACRSI views the use of this information for additional marketing purposes solely by ACRSI as a legitimate business purpose consistent with the intended purpose for collection of the information. All such information is subject to opt-out rights described below.
- Personal Data collected from ACRSI Personnel solely in the context of an employment or contractor relationship is solely used for employment- or contractor- related purposes, as applicable.
- Sensitive Personal Data is generally only collected from ACRSI Personnel as (a) required by law (e.g., an equal opportunity/anti-discrimination statutes) or (b) for employment purposes (e.g., the offering of benefits), and will be used strictly for such purposes.
Disclosures of Information
ACRSI discloses Personal Data to third parties who reasonably need to know such Personal Data in connection with a contracted task or ACRSI business purpose, e.g., processing of benefits/payroll through third-party providers or credit/background checking. Such third parties contractually agree to similar protection of your Personal Data and limitation on the use of your Personal Data as ACRSI provides.
Other Data Received from Website Visitors
ACRSI collects information like the domain names, IP addresses, browser type, browser version, date and time of the visit and other statistics of the visitors. This information is generally used for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to ACRSI’s website, the average time spent by each visitor, pages viewed by each visitor, tracking each visitor’s use of the website, and ensuring compliance with the Terms and Conditions of our website.
ACRSI has reasonable and appropriate measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of Personal Data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web website and stored on your computer's hard drive. By continuing to use your mobile device to access this website, you agree that the following information may be collected: your unique device identifier, mobile device IP address, information about your device’s operating system, mobile carrier and your location information (to the extent permissible under applicable law)
- To gather statistics. We track how many 'unique users' we have and how often they visit our website. We track how often the various pages of our website are visited and which countries our visitors come from. Accurate statistics enable us to provide a top quality service to you.
- Some cookies enable us to show you advert that you might be more relevant to you, to control the number of times you see them, and measure how effective the ad campaign has been. We may also utilise Google Remarketing in combination with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our advertisements on websites across the Internet. In addition, third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on someone's past visits to our website.
- Some cookies enable us manage your content preferences. We use cookie data here to identify what our users like/dislike and introduce better, more tailored content to their needs.
- This site contains links to other sites. ACRSI is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
You may request to opt out from ACRSI’s use of your Personal Data that you previously provided to ACRSI by sending such request to firstname.lastname@example.org. ACRSI will comply with such requests unless ACRSI has a legitimate business purpose for continuing to use such Personal Data, such as maintaining employment records.
Access, Change or Delete Information
ACRSI’s website is not intended for use by children. ACRSI does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian to use ACRSI’s website. ACRSI encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
ACRSI’s website contains links to other websites. ACRSI is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. Be aware when you leave ACRSI’s website and read the privacy policies of other websites that may collect your Personal Data.